“ Wonder is the desire of knowledge.”
St. Thomas Aquinas
My experience, education, skills and abilities make me an excellent private detective. I find that common sense and a good sense of humor is essential in the PI field. I have the unique ability to persuade people to open up to me so I can uncover the truth.
My honest reputation is more important to me than taking your money without establishing a goal and purpose for the information you are seeking.
- Licensed Security Officer (1998, 2011-2014)
Provided Security at the Outagamie County Courthouse and other government-contracted agencies.
- Internship at the State Public Defender's Office (2010)
- Loss Prevention Associate (2007-2010)
Created a loss prevention program that saved the company a substantial amount of money. Served as a secret shopper.
- Marinette County Sheriff's Department, Auxiliary Patrol (1993-1998)
- Private Investigation Specialist Certificate - 3.8 GPA
Fox Valley Technical College, Appleton WI (2009)
- State of Wisconsin Law Enforcement Standards Board (1992)
- Associate Degree in Police Science - Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, Green Bay WI. Received honors during my schooling (1991)
- Associate Degree in Corrections Science- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, Green Bay WI. Received honors during my schooling (1991)
- Professional Association Of Wisconsin Licensed Investigators - PAWLI (2013 - Present)
- Mission Home- Advocate for missing persons (2013-Present)